Pages

Monday 15 May 2023

Tropical World - Roundhay Park, Leeds - Meerkat



A friend in Saint Paul, MN asked me if I had seen the meerkats in Roundhay Park, Leeds. I had to confess, they were news to me, I had not visted Tropical World set in Roundhay Park in many years.

So I visted the park and took some photographs of my visit for the Leeds photo daily, including the photo shown above. The meerkats are behind a perspex? screen, so the photo is not as clear as most of the photography on this blog.

Gail's Man said... Was he comparing the market by any chance!

APRIL 1, 2009 8:23 AM Lois said... Nice shot! I have never seen a meerkat before except on TV.

APRIL 1, 2009 6:51 PM ~Cheryl said... A rather cute little critter....I bet those eyes don't miss much!

APRIL 2, 2009 1:35 AM ~Cheryl said... Oh! And congratulations on your 100th post! Way to go!

APRIL 2, 2009 1:37 AM Katie said... I love the meerkats at Tropical World, they always make me laugh! And congrats on your 100th post!

APRIL 2, 2009 9:45 AM marley said... I know I said this about Temple Newsam but we visited here as kids while staying with my Gran! I don't remember Meerkats though.

APRIL 2, 2009 10:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...