Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2023

Leeds Photographer in Headingley



I called into Cafe Lento in Headingley to get some photos for a future post on the Leeds Photo Daily and little later whilst I was drinking a delicious latte this chap came in. He is James Hardisty a photographer with the Yorkshire Evening Post. James was at the Lento to get some photographs for a feature the paper was doing. I said hello and it turns out he knows my friend photographer Lorne Campbell, we swapped cards and James let me take his picture.



James was kind and asked if I was happy with the pics I had taken, knowing he was against the light in the doorway. So I took another of him outside photographing the front of the cafe.

I will post more from the cafe Lento in Headingley, Leeds tomorrow.

Joy said... How cool is that! A photograph I'm sure likes to be photographed now and then.

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come back tomorrow!

joy A Pinay In EnglandYour Love CoachI, Woman

APRIL 25, 2009 12:39 AM ~Cheryl said... Small world! And I like the happy spring flowers painted on the window, too.

APRIL 25, 2009 3:48 AM Steffe said... Always interesting to met photographers. And I really like coincidences like that!

APRIL 27, 2009 10:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...