Pages

Saturday 1 April 2023

Yorkshire Cat



Picture of a cat in Yorkshire.

I was out exploring churches and the beauty of their stained glass windows when I saw this cat outside a nearby cottage.

The day was not nice at all with some rain and it was also a dull day but a nice cake in a small cafe and meeting this fine looking cat made up for the weather. I watched the cat for a while then he sat just as he is in the above picture.

If I could have a feature in my pictures I would love to be able to get a cat in them. The simplest way would be to get a stuffed one but it really would be the same at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...