Pages

Saturday 28 January 2023

The View Under The Bridge

This picture shows the underside of Centenary Bridge on the Leeds waterfront. I was walking back towards the Calls from Brewery Wharf when I saw this man abseiling off the bridge and dangling over the river Aire. I went and asked what he and his colleague were doing, turns out that they were inspecting the structure of the bridge. I knew that people did this kind of work but had never before seen anyone doing it. I was pleased I had my camera with me and that Paul did not mind me taking his photo and putting picture on my Leeds Daily Photo. I have photographed Centenary Bridge, Leeds before but not like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...