Pages

Friday 12 May 2023

CRUMPLER Camera GEAR BAG, Meets a Cat!!



I was walking along the Leeds - Liverpool canal from Shipley to Saltaire when I paused to change lens on my camera. I put my bag down, and this cat appeared perhaps from one of these cottages adjacent to the towpath. She seemed very interested in my camera bag. So here we have cute cat with unknown (to me at least) name.

Yesterday on this blog I mentioned how easy it sometimes is to get a daily photo by just taking camera around during the day. Today I saw something I have not seen for many a long year, in fact not regularly since my childhood. Hopefully I will sort through todays photographs taken for the Leeds photo daily and it will appear here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...