Pages

Sunday 2 April 2023

Full Moon



Today, if it had slipped your notice there is a full moon, at least here in the UK there will be cloud cover permitting. So my image today is both the smallest photo and the largest subject I have yet photographed, the moon at 97% full.

Not bad for a first attempt and my not really having a very large lens.

If your boyfriends eyebrows meet, he may not be a lycanthrope, but if he starts howling at the moon today perhaps its time to be concerned. The same would apply to a girlfriend but I would be worried if her eyebrows met regardless of the howling and the full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...