Pages

Sunday 2 April 2023

Cold Weather - Hot Chocolate



Here in Leeds the last couple of days have been bright but quite cold, so having spent quite a bit of yesterday outside photographing Leeds waterfront I was pleased to go into the warmth of the Leeds City Museum cafe.

This photo shows the hot chocolate that I bought and consumed to warm me up and it worked fine. The City of Leeds Museum has a nice cafe on the ground floor with friendly and helpful staff.

Whilst I was in the museum I photographed what is perhaps their most famous exhibit, the tiger. I shall feature this tiger on the Leeds daily photo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...