Pages

Sunday 12 March 2023

Red Bull Flugtag Winners



Picture of Red Bull Flugtag Leeds Winners (courtesy Red Bull).

The last few days I have posted pictures from the Redbull Flugtag event here in Leeds at Roundhay park in the city.

This is I think the last post I will do from this great event, thanks Red Bull and also Tom Kirkby at hŏl'ǝr who was kind and sent me some photos from the event including the one above.

The top 3 teams were: 1. To Infinity and the Pond 2. Come on Kes 3. My Whippy and His Team of Toppings

Much as I was cheering on the Yorkshire Spitfire team, I was pleased with the winners To Infinity and the Pond they really were a great creative team and deserving winners. Also I know that Anna and the guys will someday soon be soaring over the skies of Yorkshire and further afield with the Yorkshire Universities Air Squadron.

I could not help but notice the interesting wet weather protection the cameraman was using to protect video camera, looks to me to be bin bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...