Pages

Sunday 12 March 2023

Captain at Red Bull Flugtag



Picture of captain at Redbull Flugtag Leeds.

When is a captain not a captain? When he is on a Mini adventure.

The above chap may look at first glance to be a an airline pilot, but appearances can be deceptive! At the Red Bull Flugtag here in Leeds on Sunday BMW were promoting the latest mini cars and on hand they had some people dressed as either pilots or stewardesses. In real life this chap is an actor between jobs, living in London and came up to Leeds to play an airline pilot for the day.

I spoke with him earlier in the day and I entered the mini competition they were holding and later I saw him leaning on one of the cars and took this photo. I do not watch much TV, but I wish him every success in his profession and hope to catch him in some production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...