Pages

Monday 20 February 2023

Newcastle Roller Girl



Picture of member of the Newcastle Roller Girls.

On Sunday the Leeds Roll Dolls hosted hosted The Great Yorkshire Showdown, hours of flat track roller derby.

After the first bout between the Leeds Roller Dolls and the Newcastle Roller Girls, I caught up with this member of their team outside the building. The daylight was so much better than the terrible lighting inside the Huddersfield Sports Centre.

This Newcastle Roller Girl is I their No 27, and her skate name is Whippi Longstocking. Normally when I get a snap of a roller girl I get them to turn around once because their roller derby name is emblazoned on the back of their t shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...