Pages

Monday 20 February 2023

Sheffield Steel Rollergirl #17 Holly Hotrod



Picture of the Sheffield Steel Rollergirls No 17 at the Great Yorkshire Showdown.

With the No 17 on her arm, this is I think Holly Hotrod, at least thats who I think it is having consulted the Sheffield Steel Rollergirls website.

No 17 was photographed during a bout against Liverpool's first Roller Derby team, the Liverpool Roller Birds.

Perhaps one day I will get the hang of low light moving sports, but as sport photography is not really my thing I just try my best and take quite a few shots. In an effort to make the above photo look not too bad I have played with it in photoshop a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...