Pages

Saturday 27 May 2023

Vintage Rolls Royce Leeds



Picture of a 1934 Rolls Royce motor car being used for a wedding parked up outside Leeds Cathedral.

I was walking through Leeds city centre recently when I saw this lovely old motor car. I chatted with the chauffeur who demonstrated the starting handle, something I have not seen used in many years.

I can understand why people use wonderful old motor cars like this one for weddings, style and not seen every day.

Since I took this photograph a good friend who is serious professional photographer suggested that I was now good enough to do wedding photography, with some practise. Whoa Neddy!

Steffe said... I know a guy who does wedding photos. He only shoots in RAW and can take thousands of photos in a few hours. And then only a few of those photos are ever used.

AUGUST 20, 2010 10:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...