Pages

Friday 5 May 2023

Experiment With Photography



This picture is a photograph taken last night in my lounge with me playing with my camera and a sparkler firework.

This is something I have never done before, but after a few attempts I quite like the result, it does show my name. One thing I did learn, it would have been simpler and easier with someone to help. I do not smoke so it took me a while to get the lighter to work, I bought it with this in mind a while back. I gave someone some indoor fireworks for her birthday and thats what gave me the idea of playng with the light generated.

Photography for me has been a journey and whilst I have learnt quite a lot on the road there is still much to learn.

Steffe said... That's a great result Paul. I'm yet to try this.

MARCH 7, 2010 11:00 AM jennyfreckles said... I've never tried that either but it's made a good photo. Great to meet you on Saturday, by the way.

MARCH 7, 2010 6:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...