Pages

Saturday 1 April 2023

River Aire Leeds


 



Picture of the river Aire at Leeds

I had not been down the the Royal Armouries Museum here in Leeds in quite a while but I was this last week invited back but more of that tomorrow.

As I walked back towards the city centre I deliberately took a different path crossing the river Aire over the pedestrian bridge from Knights Way. This was the view looking back towards the Armouries with the glass tower in the middle of the picture. The far bank across the river is deceptive because at this point it is a small island (Fearns Island) with another stretch of water between it and the Armouries museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...