Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

Kildwick Wall Flowers



This picture shows some flowers growing out of an old stone wall in the village of Kildwick not far from the town of Skipton in Yorkshire.

I went over to Skipton to collect something and stopped in Kildwick to get a few photos for this blog. It always amazes me when I see flowers growing like these on a vertical wall. It is little things like these flowers and the daffodils on the roadside that make Kildwick such an attractive small village.

Gerald (Hyde DP) said... Saw some similar flowers growing out of a wall in St Annes last week. Wish I knew what they were called.

MAY 7, 2010 8:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...