Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

Whitkirk Manor Almost



Picture of sign at the Manor House Whitkirk, Leeds.

Here is a sign on the gate post at the Manor House Whitkirk.

The light was rather harsh and only covered half the picture of the house, so I passed on this one. I did take some other shots, any picture is better than none at all.

I feel sure I took some photos some time back on a Spring or Summer day. I will look when I get some time, my earlier photos were catalogued with a less than systematic effort. To be fair, when I started this blog it really did not occur to me that there might any kind of demand for my back catalogue.

Perhaps like me you recall the church cat that I met on a previous trip to Whitkirk..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...