Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

Summer Garden Otley



Picture of a cottage garden Otley.

Today I drove through the town of Otley, just passing through and the weather was grim. Just as a contrast a photo that I took in Otley back in September. This small garden in the town centre is just so beautiful with a riot of flowers. It was perhaps not the best day back then and I have tweaked the photograph in PS.

Today it rained heavily, again and was also blustery too. There was quite a lot of water on the roads and also around some of the fields. Heres a picture that I took above Otley of sheep in the snow two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...