Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

Moles in Yorkshire Countryside



Picture of moles on a fence in Yorkshire.

Here we have a photograph taken by me some years ago. Before I would have considered myself a photographer.

A couple of good friends and I had walked up above Malham and walking down a lane some miles away I saw these moles hung on the farmers fence. I had not seen moles hung like this since the days of my far away youth. Since that day the nearest here is the nearest I have got to seeing or taking a photograph of a mole.

Personally I would much refer these furry little animals to go about there daily life undisturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...