Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

Garforth Church Banner



Picture of Mothers Union banner at Garforth church.

Last year I visited many churches around the city of Leeds and indeed further afield. Some of these churches I visited because it was the week of Treasures Revealed in Leeds.

Many other churches I visited because I have an interest in old church buildings generally but especially those dating from the Edwardian period and earlier.

I hope to visit many more churches over the coming year 2013. Here is a picture from last year of the Mothers Union banner inside the church at Garforth near Leeds. The church is St Mary the Virgin an Anglican church in the town of Garforth.

I have posted pictures of other Mothers Union banners of a Leeds church, that being in Headingley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...