Pages

Sunday 19 February 2023

Pub Creche



Picture of Pub creche sign in Farsley, Leeds.

I have only recently discovered the small town of Farsley a few miles from Leeds, not sure why but I had never visited it before.

Walking past a public house in the town I saw a sign on the pub wall about them providing a free crèche for husbands. I thought it was a great way to get noticed.

The sign reads: HUSBAND CRECHE Is he getting under your feet at home.. Is he moaning about shopping... Would your day be stress free without him... Then We Have The Perfect Answer Drop him off at our free husband crèche inside Our friendly staff will take special care of him whilst you enjoy a peaceful afternoon thats stress free TLC Guaranteed

I suspect this sign is tongue in cheek.

The pub is the New Inn on Town Street, Farlsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...