Pages

Sunday 19 February 2023

Farm Lawn Mower



I spent a little time in the village of Thorner a couple of days back, mostly to have a look at the church.

As I was walking back along the main street I saw the tractor being used to cut the grass on the village green. Nearby on a tree was a poster promoting the Thorner Gala on Saturday 2nd June on the village green, I think that the two are not unconnected.

Years back I had a good sized lawn and one of my favourite possessions was my old Suffolk Punch lawn mower, I loved that mower but I would have happily swapped it for the grass cutter used in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...