Pages

Saturday 28 January 2023

Primula - City Centre

I am not really a fan of gardened primulas as shown in this photo, I much prefer wildflowers. These plants were in a large planter near the Leeds Town Hall and the planter itself was being used by smokers to discard their cigarette ends. As a non smoker I can put up with the idea that some people want to smoke but I am not happy when their cigarette ends pollutes our city. It really is not a nice image, I did not want to show them in this photograph, so worked around them. Tomorrow I have another local railway story and there is another Railway Children connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...