Pages

Saturday 28 January 2023

My New Lens - Macro Photo



OK, maybe not really the kind of photo you were expecting today. I just got a new macro lens, so this morning I just had to try it out. I realise date is wrong, I am now a day out on my watch it says 26 but it is really 27th.

I have now passed a whole month of Leeds Daily Photo and am now listed on Citydailyphoto too. I am really getting into this now and am beginning to be more experimental with my camera and am also taking it out with me more often. I saw the paramedics at work this afternoon, but felt perhaps the blood and stuff was not really what this was about. Pity really else I would have got their photo and put it up on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...