Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2023

Tropical World - Roundhay Park, Leeds



This is a picture of the building that houses Tropical World, home to the Meerkats of Leeds.

There are Butterflies, Meerkats, Parrots, Iguanas, Lemurs and even a variety of crocodile within this building.

Yesterday I finally caught up with the Leeds Roller Dolls who were hosts to the Birmingham Blitz Dames here in Leeds at the Sports Hall, Leeds University. I had no real idea what to expect my only experience of roller derby being a viewing of the movie Whip It. It was faster than I thought and Leeds Roller Dolls were gracious hosts. When I have sorted through the photographs I took, I shall post several here on the Leeds Daily Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...