Pages

Monday 17 April 2023

Mad Shopper's Tea Party at VQ, Leeds



Having not seen the film, missed it despite being both a Johnny Depp and Tim Burton Fan I knew who this guy was meant to be right off, but I would have struggled without the Alice theme at the recent event at VQ Leeds.

I would name him, but have mislaid my notebook since yesterday, I do know he works in mens grooming at the Kiehl store at the VQ.

Update: found notebook and also Jay emailed me. I am jay and I work for the Kiehl's family, a new skincare and body range within the VQ in leeds that has been around since 1851.

Steffe said... I buy new notebooks all the time!

Cool portrait.

JUNE 2, 2011 12:08 AM Virginia said... I"m new to your blog but this fabulous portrait brought me right here from the portal. Bravo! V

JUNE 2, 2011 12:44 AM Leif Hagen said... He's got a very striking resemblance to the real star!

JUNE 2, 2011 3:02 AM Clueless in Boston said... Very striking portrait. Well done.

JUNE 2, 2011 3:26 AM PerthDailyPhoto said... He looks fantastic in his make up Paul, almost as good as Johnny but not quite as rakish!!

JUNE 2, 2011 4:00 AM Rob said... Thats the trouble with my notebooks too, they go missing. A handsome portrait.

JUNE 2, 2011 4:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...