Pages

Saturday 8 April 2023

Hannah Trigwell - Leeds Singer-Songwriter



The girl in the photo is Leeds singer songwriter Hannah Trigwell busking on Briggate in Leeds city centre.

I think Hannah is probably the youngest regular busker that I have photographed for this blog, by several years I think as she is 18. I have heard Hannah play guitar and sing several times over that last few weeks and I do like her sound.

I am pleased that I did not get round to doing this post about Hannah till now because since I took this picture she has uploaded a new video onto Youtube. I think you will get a better idea of her talent from this than some of the earlier ones.

Leeds has several good regular buskers in the city centre, like many towns and cities Leeds has a permit system in place. Now I know there are people that disagree with this but I think it is certainly a factor in the quality of the musicians on the street in Leeds.

Mo said... A bright future ahead of her

SEPTEMBER 12, 2009 10:57 AM Leif Hagen said... I love the live singer postings! My wife called me from a favorite, local ice cream shop and told me about the live singers! Darn, I was somewhere else and couldn't get a blog photo!

SEPTEMBER 12, 2009 12:26 PM Lois said... She's very talented!

SEPTEMBER 12, 2009 2:24 PM Anonymous said... I think I'm in love.

SEPTEMBER 12, 2009 7:33 PM Steffe said... Nice candid portrait. I will have a look at her video.

SEPTEMBER 14, 2009 12:27 PM Anonymous said... Hannah Trigwell, you are amazing.

OCTOBER 18, 2009 7:24 PM jonathan said... She is amazing!

Sends chills down my spine everytime I hear her.

Does anyone know if she has any performances coming up?

OCTOBER 20, 2009 2:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...