Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

More Snowdrops



Picture of snowdrops in a Yorkshire churchyard.

Before todays afternoon of heavy rain it was a cool but bright and blustery day here in Leeds.

I managed to visit a church not to far from me that has some quite nice old stained glass windows by Powell Brothers of Leeds. I knew the church would be open around lunchtime but did know the reason. I soon discovered there was a funeral in place when I arrived so I mooched about the churchyard.

The only flowers that were not artificial in the churchyard were some small clumps of snowdrops in flower. Nearly two weeks back I posted about the first snowdrops I had seen here in Leeds this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...