Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

Bay Horse Pub Meanwood



Picture of the Bay Horse public house in Meanwood, Leeds.

On my way back from somewhere last week my SatNav took me slightly adrift, wanted me to take a road no longer accessible by motor vehicle. Going around the block to find another route I passed this public house, the Bay Horse, in what turned out to be Meanwood.

I know nothing of the history of the Bay Horse pub, it looks old but cannot find any details. I will look it up next time I am in the Leeds Library in the city.

The slight diversion had another unforeseen benefit. Whilst parked up to get the above photo I got chatting to a man who keeps bees nearby and he said I could go and look at them at work in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...