Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2023

48 Albion Street Leeds



Picture of 48 Albion Street Leeds.

Previously I have gone out of my way to ignore places like Starbucks on this blog about Leeds because they represent everything that is, in my view, wrong with our towns and cities.

This attitude is I think wrong in the sense that this building in the above photograph currently occupied by Starbucks, is I think rather a nice old stone built building.

This is the corner of Albion Street and Commercial Street in Leeds city centre, the light building on the far right of the photo is The Leeds Library of which I am a member.

I took the photograph a few days back on a nice bright and sunny day unlike today where it is 10/10 cloud and muggy here in Leeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...