Pages

Friday 17 February 2023

How I got Here...



How I got Here...
I was walking down to make a coffee in Saltaire at Massarella's Art Gallery where my friend at a shop. I was mooching about there... My good friend Ellen used to a medical rep. She then said i dont want to worry you but I have called 999 for a ambulance... She then said look at the mirror in bathroom.... then.. I woke in hospital...
Then 5 months later... I have become Disabled.. Stroke, I lost ... job, flat, not mention my car... now at last I look much better...
So much for dreams... yorkshiredailyphoto.com I ran with that for about 5 years, every day taking a photograph to put on site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...