Pages

Saturday 28 January 2023

Leeds Statue of Black Prince

Picture of Leeds statue of Black Prince. Like many photographers in Leeds I have photographed this statue of the Black Prince in Leeds City Square several times. I think this is the first photograph of the Black Prince I have used on here where he suffers the indignity of pigeons perching on him. I have posted this detail photo because I think this larger than life bronze statue of this medieval knight on his fine charger deserves it. There are quite a few statues in Leeds city centre but I think this one of the Black Prince is by far the best and it is I think most likely the largest statue in Leeds also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revamped Briggate Shop Leeds

Picture of Topshop Briggate Leeds. Normally I would never feature a chin shop like Topshop on the Leeds Daily Photo but these are ...